Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Kindergarten, here he comes! Be Kind Please!!!

Colby starts kindergarten tomorrow.  I lost it last night.  I thought I would be okay.  But I guess I am more nervous than he is.  He isn't so sure about all this.  Some days he's excited and others, not so much.  On our way to meet the teacher I asked if he was nervous.  He told me no.  I told him that I was nervous.  He then told me his tummy kind of hurt and asked if that meant he was nervous too.  Oh Colby.  How I wish I could be there with him and make sure all the kids are nice to him and that he doesn't do anything too silly. But I guess this is where I'm supposed to start letting go, little by little and let him experience life without me.  How is this happening already?

We filled out this questionnaire tonight.  My goal is to fill it out at the end of the school year again, and then each year to see how he grows.  Hopefully we can remember!


0 comments:

Post a Comment